Welcome

Monday, February 1, 2010

About Where would be the best place to look for work in Riverside, CA

Where would be the best place to look for work in Riverside, CA?
I have a headache from trying to look on craigslist, I want a job as a customer service representative or something, I don't think I could find much better than that. But where can I go to look for work? And how could i tell a scam from something that is legit? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated! thank you, ouchie my head hurts...
Marketing & Sales - 1 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
Get out the most recent phone book and look for businesses that use a customer service rep. Call them and explain you are looking for that type of job and tell them you have experience, you are a hard worker, and you are available. Offer to send a resume. Or, go over there and fill out an application, also include your resume. Most people just wait for an opening, you are better off going to places of business that need your services and applying directly. Most job openings are not advertised, you've got to hustle to get it
Read more other entries :